Thursday, October 15, 2009

All About ME!!!!

Hi!!! I am new to Blogspot and I'm super happy to be making my first post!! So you can know me better, I thought I would tell you a little bit about myself!

  • I am a cat person, not a dog person
  • I have a cat named Bella, she's a real cutie!
  • My favorite color is purple
  • I love to dance
  • My favorite movies are Twilight, Peter Pan, and Elf
  • My favorite books are Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse
  • I like listening to Britney Spears, Miley Cyrus, and Rihanna
  • My favorite TV shows are iCarly, True Jackson VP, Hannah Montana, and Wizards of Waverly Place
  • I absolutely LOVE Taylor Lautner. He's HOT!!

My cat Bella is really funny!!!! She sometimes acts like a dog. She licks me, and chases her tail!!!

There will be more stories about Bella coming soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LEAVE ME COMMENTS!!!! (please) ;)